Terms and Conditions
Office Hours: Monday to Friday:8:30amto5:00pm, Central Time. Hours are subject to change for various holidays.
Pricing: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Customers will be charged prices in effect at the time merchandise is shipped.
- Most orders ship within 1-5 days of receipt of order (subject to stock availability). Please allow 5-7 days for custom embroidery orders.
- Default shipping service is by United Postal Service (UPS) via ground service, unless otherwise requested.
- UPS Next Day Air, Second Day Air, 3-Day Select are available upon request: rush charges will apply.
- Alternative shipping arrangements (ex. FedEx, US Postal Service, other) are available upon request and will be charged an additional $5 handling fee. Shipping with your own UPS account will be charged a $5 handling fee.
- UPSGround Shipping and Handling starts at $11.00 minimum; shipping charges depend on weight and destination.
- International orders will be subject to international shipping rates. Any taxes and duties requirment is the responsibilty of the receiver.
- COD-Money Order or Cashiers Check: Initial orders may be shipped on a COD MO/CC basis with a $13.00 COD charge added to the invoice. Payment must be made to the UPS driver in the form of a money order or cashiers check only made out to Charlene Products, Inc.
- Net Terms: Open terms are granted to customers with exceptional sales histories and excellent credit references. Open terms are net from date of invoice. We reserve the right to apply a 1.5% finance charge per month on balances beyond established terms. Past due accounts of 30 days or more will be forwarded to our collections department. We reserve the right to revoke credit terms. New orders will be delayed in processing if accounts are showing a past due balance.
- Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards. Your credit card will be charged upon shipping of the merchandise. A $50 fee will be charged to your account for any credit card charge backs. Credit card purchases may require a signed authorization form before invoices are shipped. Contact our customer care personnel for the credit card authorization form.
- Returned Checks: A $35.00 fee will be charged to your account for each return check. We reserve the right to change your current terms.
- Tax Exempt Customers: We require a signed State Tax Exemption Certificate on file before shipping your first order.
Returns (see Directions for Returns page)
- If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, contact customer service at1-(800)-888-6188. Please have your invoice ready.
- If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us for a return authorization number within 30 days of receiving your item. A 15% restocking fee applies for all merchandise returned.
- You will have a total of 10 days upon receipt of the return authorization number to send the item back to us. Returned items must be unused, and in the same condition as received. Absolutely no returns on Charlene© Salon Wear and active wear (ex. T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.) that has been printed, embroidered, decorated, or washed. Garments must be inspected for defects immediately upon receipt of delivery.
- Include a copy of the invoice to insure proper credit. (Please allow up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement.)
- All refusedCODshipments will be charged a 15% restocking charge in addition to the freight andCODcharges.
- All Exchanges must be made within 10 days of receiving the item. Contact us for an exchange authorization number.
- The returned item must be unused and in the same condition as received.
- Absolutely no exchanges on Charlene© Salon Wear and active wear (ex. T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.) that has custom print, embroidery, decoration, or if it has been washed.
- Shipping and Handling charges will be paid by customer on all Exchanges except for defective merchandise.
- If the product is defective, we will issue a call tag (shipping and handling charges will not apply) and replace the defective product immediately. Defective merchandise must be returned to us with a piece of tape indicating the location of the defect or flaw.